The Global 5G In Defense Market research study published by Emergen Research is an extensive collection of insightful information The report covers the 5G In Defense Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the scenario for the current period and a forecast timeline of 2018-2028. The 5G In Defense Market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industry, application, and region
5G In Defense Market size reached USD 9.31 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 68.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing implementation of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the military is expected to support market revenue growth during 2021-2028. Besides, increasing dependency on big data for decision-making will boost market growth. Large volume real-time data capture using sensors installed on various platforms are processed and analyzed using sophisticated machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. 5G network slicing would enable creation of an end-to-end virtual network as per the requirements of the application, which would enable operators to allocate the required amount of resources as per network slice, thereby helping in more effective utilization of resources and a significant reduction in operational expenditure. These are some major factors driving the growth of global 5G in defense market revenue currently.
To know more about the report, click @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-in-defense-market
The report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the report are:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation, L3harris Technologies, Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson., Thales Group, NEC Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, , Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Cisco Systems, Inc., AeroMobile Communications Ltd., and NVIDIA Corporation.
Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global 5G in defense market on the basis of communication infrastructure, core network technology, chipset size, services, platform, and region:
Communication Infrastructure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small Cell
Core Network Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Software-defined Networking (SDN)
- Multi-user Edge Computing (MEC)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Fog Computing
Chipset Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application-specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chipset
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) chipset
- Millimeter Wave (MMwave) chipset
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB)
- Ultra-reliable Low-latency Communications (URLLC)
- Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC)
Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report estimates the expected market size from 2018-to 2028
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the 5G In Defense Market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on the customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.