As the world is heading swiftly towards digitalization with advanced technology, the global market for active electronic components is witnessing rapid growth in the last few years.
Researchmoz provides key insights into the global active electronic components market including trends, drivers, and restraints of the market.
The global active electronic components market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% between 2019 to 2027.
The trends in the active electronic components market are witnessing growth, owing to a surge in the demand for consumer goods such as laptops, smartphones, smart wearables, gaming consoles, and other advanced devices. Further, the world moving towards 5G networks is also driving the market growth. The key players in the global active electronic components market are quickly leveraging the latest technology to gain market share and increase their profitability.
Some of the major factors that are driving the global active electronic components market are-
- Automotive Sector: The increasing demand for electric and connected vehicles with embedded GPS, drivers’ assistance, telematics, and digitalized parking is paving the way for the expansion of the active electronic components market. The automotive giants are heavily investing in electric car manufacturing to meet the rising demand for the same, and to cater to the needs for 5G infrastructure the telecom players are spending on the active electronic components.
- Consumed Goods: Since the advent of technology, digital products and services have become a part and parcel of every household. The rising sales of smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. are attributed to the market growth. The onset of covid- 19 pandemic has played a significant role in the demand for phones, laptops, and tablets as not only the work population that are working from remote, even the schools are operating online. This has risen the demand for routers, high bandwidth, and networking devices, thus taking the market growth of active electronic components to newer heights. Also, the market for energy-efficient and sustainable power to attribute towards the growth of the active electronic component market.
Request A Sample: https://www.researchmoz.us/request-free-sample/?reportid=773
The global active electronic components market is definitely expecting a boom in the coming years, thanks to the availability of advanced technology and consumers’ increased purchasing power. Several factors including the government’s spending on military intelligence and navigation, and investments in smart city projects are likely to augment the active electronic components market in the near future. Of all, the semiconductor market is likely to dominate due to the surge in sales of consumer goods and 5G enabled devices.
The market will witness the entry of new players to cash in on the market growth and widen their market presence.
The global active electronic components market is highly fragmented with severe competition among the key players. Several players are focused on mergers and acquisitions to expand their product range and capitalize on market presence. While some other players looking to launch innovative products using technology to the best. Also, many companies are setting up new facilities in new regions to leverage geographical expansion. For instance, Diotec Corporation is setting up new facilities to start the manufacturing of electronic components.
Enquiry before buying:https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry-before-buying/?reportid=773
Some of the prominent players include-
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Maximum Integrated
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV.
End-user Disposition (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking & Telecommunications
- Défense and Aerospace
Product Disposition (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- Semiconductor Devices
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Vacuum Tubes
- Display Devices
Regional Disposition (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Download Report PDF: Active Electronic Components Market
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfil all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organisations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchmoz
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchmoz
Media Release: https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease