Amazon 인증AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional인증시험공부자료는ExamPassdump에서 제공해드리는Amazon 인증AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프가 가장 좋은 선택입니다. ExamPassdump에서는 시험문제가 업데이트되면 덤프도 업데이트 진행하도록 최선을 다하여 업데이트서비스를 제공해드려 고객님께서소유하신 덤프가 시장에서 가장 최신버전덤프로 되도록 보장하여 시험을 맞이할수 있게 도와드립니다.
ExamPassdump의 Amazon인증 AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프는 최근 유행인 PDF버전과 소프트웨어버전 두가지 버전으로 제공됩니다.PDF버전을 먼저 공부하고 소프트웨어번으로 PDF버전의 내용을 얼마나 기억하였는지 테스트할수 있습니다. 두 버전을 모두 구입하시면 시험에서 고득점으로 패스가능합니다.
AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional최신 업데이트 시험공부자료 시험준비에 가장 좋은 기출문제 모음 자료
우리 ExamPassdump에서는 여러분을 위하여 정확하고 우수한 서비스를 제공하였습니다. 여러분의 고민도 덜어드릴 수 있습니다. 빨리 성공하고 빨리Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional인증시험을 패스하고 싶으시다면 우리 ExamPassdump를 장바구니에 넣으시죠 . ExamPassdump는 여러분의 아주 좋은 합습가이드가 될것입니다. ExamPassdump로 여러분은 같고 싶은 인증서를 빠른시일내에 얻게될것입니다.
Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 시험요강:
최신 AWS Certified DevOps Engineer AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 무료샘플문제 (Q98-Q103):
질문 # 98
A DevOps Engineer is building a continuous deployment pipeline for a serverless application using AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeBuild. The source, build, and test stages have been created with the deploy stage remaining. The company wants to reduce the risk of an unsuccessful deployment by deploying to a specified subset of customers and monitoring prior to a full release to all customers. How should the deploy stage be configured to meet these requirements?
- A. Use AWS CloudFormation to publish a new version on every stack update. Use the RoutingConfig property of the AWS : :Lambda: : Alias resource to update the traffic routing during the stack update.
- B. Use AWS CloudFormation to publish a new version on every stack update. Then set up a CodePipeline approval action for a Developer to test and approve the new version. Finally, use a CodePipeline invoke action to update an AWS Lambda function to use the production alias
- C. Use CodeBuild to use the AWS CLI to update the AWS Lambda function code, then publish a new version of the function and update the production alias to point to the new version of the function.
- D. Use AWS CloudFormation to define the serverless application and AWS CodeDeploy to deploy the AWS Lambda functions using DeploymentPreference: Canary10Percentl5Minutes.
질문 # 99
You are hired as the new head of operations for a SaaS company. Your CTO has asked you to make debugging any part of your entire operation simpler and as fast as possible. She complains that she has no idea what is going on in the complex, service-oriented architecture, because the developers just log to disk, and it’s very hard to find errors in logs on so many services. How can you best meet this requirement and satisfy your CTO?
- A. Copy all log files into AWS S3 using a cron job on each instance. Use an S3 Notification Configuration on the PutBucket event and publish events to AWS Lambda. Use the Lambda to analyze logs as soon as they come in and flag issues.
- B. Begin using CloudWatch Logs on every service. Stream all Log Groups into S3 objects. Use AWS EMR clusterjobs to perform adhoc MapReduce analysis and write new queries when needed.
- C. Copy all log files into AWS S3 using a cron job on each instance. Use an S3 Notification Configuration on the PutBucket event and publish events to AWS Kinesis. Use Apache Spark on AWS EMR to perform at-scale stream processing queries on the log chunks and flag issues.
- D. Begin using CloudWatch Logs on every service. Stream all Log Groups into an AWS Elastic search Service Domain running Kibana 4 and perform log analysis on a search cluster.
Amazon Dasticsearch Service makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale dasticsearch for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring, and more. Amazon Oasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that delivers Dasticsearch’s easy-to-use APIs and real-time capabilities along with the availability, scalability, and security required by production workloads. The service offers built-in integrations with Kibana, Logstash, and AWS services including Amazon Kinesis Firehose, AWS Lambda, and Amazon Cloud Watch so that you can go from raw data to actionable insights quickly.
For more information on Elastic Search, please refer to the below link:
질문 # 100
If Ansible encounters a resource that does not meet the requirements specified in the play it makes the necessary changes to the resource; however if the resource is already in the desired state Ansible will do nothing. This is an example of which methodology?
- A. Immutability
- B. Infrastructure as Code
- C. Idempotency
- D. Convergence
Idempotency states that changes are only made if a resource does not meet the requirement specifications. If a change is made, it is made `in-place’ and will not break existing resources.
질문 # 101
A company has a mission-critical application on AWS that uses automatic scaling.
The company wants the deployment lifecycle to meet the following parameters:
– The application must be deployed one instance at a time to ensure the remaining fleet continues to serve traffic.
– The application is CPU intensive and must ho closely monitored
– The deployment must automatically roll back if the CPU utilization of the deployment instance exceeds 85% Which solution will meet these requirements’?
- A. Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk for load balancing and AWS Auto Scaling Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric Configure rolling deployments with a fixed batch size of one instance Enable enhanced health to monitor the status of the deployment and roll back based on the alarm previously created
- B. Use AWS CloudForrnation to create an AWS Step Functions state machine and Auto Scaling lifecycle hooks to move to one instance at a time into a wait state. Use AWS Systems Manager automation to deploy the update to each instance and move it back into the Auto Scaling group using the heartbeat timeout
- C. Use AWS Systems Manager to perform a blue/green deployment with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric Deploy updates one at a time Configure automatic rollbacks within the Auto Scaling group to roll back the deployment if the alarm thresholds are breached.
- D. Use AWS CodeDeploy with Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling Configure an alarm tied to the CPU utilization metric Use the CodeDeployDefault OneAtAtime configuration as a deployment strategy Configure automatic rollbacks within the deployment group to roll back the deployment if the alarm thresholds are breached
질문 # 102
A rapidly growing company wants to scale for Developer demand for AWS development environments. Development environments are created manually in the AWS Management Console. The Networking team uses AWS CloudFormation to manage the networking infrastructure, exporting stack output values for the Amazon VPC and all subnets. The development environments have common standards, such as Application Load Balancers, Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling groups, security groups, and Amazon DynamoDB tables.
To keep up with the demand, the DevOps Engineer wants to automate the creation of development environments. Because the infrastructure required to support the application is expected to grow, there must be a way to easily update the deployed infrastructure.
CloudFormation will be used to create a template for the development environments.
Which approach will meet these requirements and quickly provide consistent AWS environments for Developers?
- A. Use nested stacks to define common infrastructure components. Use Fn::ImportValue intrinsic functions with the resources of the nested stack to retrieve Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and subnet values. Use the CreateChangeSet and ExecuteChangeSet commands to update existing development environments.
- B. Use nested stacks to define common infrastructure components. To access the exported values, use to reference the Networking team’s template. To retrieve Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) TemplateURL and subnet values, use Fn::ImportValue intrinsic functions in the Parameters section of the master template. Use the CreateChangeSet and ExecuteChangeSet commands to update existing development environments.
- C. Use Fn:ImportValue intrinsic functions in the Parameters section of the master template to retrieve Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and subnet values. Define the development resources in the order they need to be created in the CloudFormation nested stacks. Use the CreateChangeSet and commands to update existing development environments.
- D. Use Fn:ImportValue intrinsic functions in the Resources section of the template to retrieve Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and subnet values. Use CloudFormation StackSets for the development environments, using the Count input parameter to indicate the number of environments needed.
use the UpdateStackSet command to update existing development environments.
질문 # 103
다른 사이트에서도Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional인증시험관련 자료를 보셨다고 믿습니다.하지만 우리 ExamPassdump의 자료는 차원이 다른 완벽한 자료입니다.100%통과 율은 물론ExamPassdump을 선택으로 여러분의 직장생활에 더 낳은 개변을 가져다 드리며 ,또한ExamPassdump를 선택으로 여러분은 이미 충분한 시험준비를 하였습니다.우리는 여러분이 한번에 통과하게 도와주고 또 일년무료 업데이트서비스도 드립니다.