One of our promotion activities is that we have irregular special offer for AWS-Security-Specialty test questions: AWS Certified Security – Specialty to return your favor, Amazon AWS-Security-Specialty Passing Score Feedback Many candidates are looking for valid test online to pass exam day to day, Amazon AWS-Security-Specialty Passing Score Feedback You can use it any time to test your own simulation test scores, With our AWS-Security-Specialty test prep, you don’t have to worry about the complexity and tediousness of the operation.
This brings us to the next practice, doing less, Uncoordinated, AWS-Security-Specialty Examcollection Dumps anarchistic BI has never been effective, and it can be costly, Create and manage a personal image library.
Download AWS-Security-Specialty Exam Dumps
An Interactive Hello World, Establishing Groups of Data, One of our promotion activities is that we have irregular special offer for AWS-Security-Specialty test questions: AWS Certified Security – Specialty to return your favor.
Many candidates are looking for valid test (https://www.pdftorrent.com/AWS-Security-Specialty-exam-prep-dumps.html) online to pass exam day to day, You can use it any time to test your own simulation test scores, With our AWS-Security-Specialty test prep, you don’t have to worry about the complexity and tediousness of the operation.
Are you still satisfied with your present job, This quality AWS Certified Security AWS-Security-Specialty practice questions PDF polishes your skills and widens your horizons intellectually to ace challenges of a complex Amazon like Amazon AWS Certified Security.
AWS-Security-Specialty Exam Simulation: AWS Certified Security – Specialty & AWS-Security-Specialty Certification Training
PDFTorrent Authentic Amazon AWS-Security-Specialty Dumps, All of these requirements our AWS-Security-Specialty exam materials can meet, If you do, just choose us, So on one hand, we adopt a reasonable price for you, ensures people whoever is rich or poor would have the equal access to buy our useful AWS-Security-Specialty real study dumps.
Get Success with PDFTorrent Valid Amazon AWS-Security-Specialty Dumps, Believe me you can get it too.
Download AWS Certified Security – Specialty Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 45
During a security event, it is discovered that some Amazon EC2 instances have not been sending Amazon CloudWatch logs.
Which steps can the Security Engineer take to troubleshoot this issue? (Select two.)
- A. Connect to the EC2 instances that are not sending logs. Use the command prompt to verify that the right permissions have been set for the Amazon SNS topic.
- B. Verify that the EC2 instances have a route to the public AWS API endpoints.
- C. Log in to the AWS account and select CloudWatch Logs. Check for any monitored EC2 instances that are in the “Alerting” state and restart them using the EC2 console.
- D. Connect to the EC2 instances that are not sending the appropriate logs and verify that the CloudWatch Logs agent is running.
- E. Verify that the network access control lists and security groups of the EC2 instances have the access to send logs over SNMP.
NEW QUESTION 46
You have just received an email from AWS Support stating that your AWS account might have been compromised. Which of the following steps would you look to carry out immediately. Choose 3 answers from the options below.
- A. Keep all resources running to avoid disruption
- B. Change the password for all IAM users.
- C. Rotate all IAM access keys
- D. Change the root account password.
One of the articles from AWS mentions what should be done in such a scenario If you suspect that your account has been compromised, or if you have received a notification from AWS that the account has been compromised, perform the following tasks:
Change your AWS root account password and the passwords of any IAM users.
Delete or rotate all root and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) access keys.
Delete any resources on your account you didn’t create, especially running EC2 instances, EC2 spot bids, or IAM users.
Respond to any notifications you received from AWS Support through the AWS Support Center.
Option C is invalid because there could be compromised instances or resources running on your environment.
They should be shutdown or stopped immediately.
For more information on the article, please visit the below URL:
https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledee-center/potential-account-compromise> The correct answers are: Change the root account password. Rotate all IAM access keys. Change the password for all IAM users. Submit your Feedback/Queries to our Experts
NEW QUESTION 47
A security engineer needs to ensure their company’s use of AWS meets AWS security best practices. As part of this, the AWS account root user must not be used for daily work. The root user must be monitored for use, and the security team must be alerted as quickly as possible if the root user is used.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Set up a rule in AWS Config to trigger root user events. Trigger an AWS Lambda function and generate notifications using Amazon SNS.
- B. Use Amazon Inspector to monitor the usage of the root user and generate notifications using Amazon SNS.
- C. Set up an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule that triggers an Amazon SNS notification.
- D. Create root user access keys. Use an AWS Lambda function to parse AWS CloudTrail logs from Amazon S3 and generate notifications using Amazon SNS.
NEW QUESTION 48