Global Aviation Blockchain Market Research Report: Information by End Market (Airlines, Airports, MRO and Manufacturers), Application (Cargo & Baggage Tracking, Flight & Crew Data Management, Passenger Identity Management, Supply Chain Management, Smart Contracts, and Aircraft Maintenance), Vertical (Civil & Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) – Forecast till 2027
Global Aviation Blockchain Market is expected to be valued at USD 1,686.15 Million by 2026, registering a 21.8% CAGR between 2020 and 2026. The need for enhanced transparency and traceability is primarily driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, reduced costs and transactional complexities are driving the growth of the global market.
Increase in the need for advanced data storage system
Growth Opportunities in the Global Aviation Blockchain Market
- Airports segment is expected to record the highest growth in the market: The airports segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to register the highest CAGR during the review period. The increase in the use of airport IoT solutions for efficient operations visualized safety, and hyper-personalized customer experiences have increased the use of blockchain to store data generated from IoT solutions.
- The airlines segment is expected to record higher growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing adoption of inflight entertainment systems and the rising demand for connected aircraft is driving the growth of the market.
- Cargo & baggage tracking segment is expected to register the highest growth in the market: The cargo & baggage tracking segment is expected to record the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing air passenger traffic has increased the need for efficient baggage tracking solutions, which is expected to boost the demand for blockchain.
- The supply chain management segment is expected to record higher CAGR during the forecast period. Blockchain offers the ability to track any digital or physical product throughout its lifecycle. Thus, the use of blockchain in supply chain management is expected to increase in the forecast period.
- Civil & commercial segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019: The civil & commercial segment is expected to record the higher CAGR during the forecast period. There has been a notable increase in the demand for new aircraft for civil aviation over the last few years. Moreover, the deployment of advanced in-flight entertainment and connected systems in the new aircraft is expected to increase the requirement for blockchains
- Aeron Labs (Canada)
- AVINOC Ltd (China)
- IBM (US)
- Infosys (India)
- Insolar Technologies (Switzerland)
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
- Moog Inc. (US)
- Olistics (Switzerland)
- Quillhash Technologies Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Skybuys (Australia)
- Sweetbridge, Inc. (US)
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/8802
Related Links @
- Air Cargo Market Research Report: Information by Type (Air Freight and Air Mail), Service (Express and Regular), Destination (Domestic and International), End User (Retail, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Automotive and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) – Forecast till 2027
- Global Aircraft De-Icing Market Research Report: Information by Equipment (De-Icing Trucks, Sweepers and others), Fluid Type (Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV), Application (Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2027
- Global Aviation Fuel Market: Information by Fuel Type (Jet Fuel, Avgas, Biogas, CNG, LNG, and others), Application (Commercial, Military, and others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) – Forecast till 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)