The study further explores and provides an in-depth analysis of current market dynamics and recent trends, focusing on various key factors and potential growth opportunities and risks. The report focuses on leading regions and their major countries to anticipate market growth in the forecast years.
The global business intelligence and analytics market is forecast to reach USD 60.49 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. During the forecast period, the global business intelligence and analytics market is projected to expand significantly in terms of revenue due to growing demand for real-time data-driven decision-making solutions. Besides, rising need to identify customer behavior across various industries and sectors is expected to further fuel global business intelligence and analytics market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing adoption of search-driven analytics to prepare reports will propel revenue growth of the global business intelligence and analytics market growth to a significant extent in the near future. Search-driven analytics is a paradigm to build charts and reports using web search style; also, it can incorporate natural language processing.
However, high cost of business intelligence and analytics solutions is expected to remain a major and probable restraint to growth of the global business intelligence and analytics market for a few years.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At:
Key Highlights of Report
- Among the process type segments, the online analytical processing (OLAP) segment is expected to register a significant CAGR of 11.3%, due to growing adoption of OLAP processing-built business intelligence and analytics solutions in various industries and sectors, since OLAP comprises analytical queries, reporting, and decision support.
- Due to rapid adoption of cloud technologies by end-users, the modern channel data delivery segment is expected to account for comparatively higher revenue share than other data delivery segments during the forecast period. This can be attributed to significantly high demand for cloud-hosted business intelligence and analytics solutions, which offer streamlined data exchange.
- Based on application, the business management segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global business intelligence and analytics market due to increasing implementation of business intelligence and analytics solutions in order to optimize business performance with efficient planning, budgeting, accounting, and forecasting.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Business Intelligence and Analytics market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Business Intelligence and Analytics market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Business Intelligence and Analytics market.
Key market participants include SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., GoodData Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Tableau Software, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., and Qlik Technologies Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global business intelligence and analytics market on the basis of process type, data delivery, application, end-use, and region.
Process Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Online Transactional Processing (OLTP)
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Data Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Traditional channels
- Web portal
- Web app
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Modern channels
- Cloud hosting
- Social sharing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Business management
- Performance management
- Strategic planning
- Process intelligence
- Competitive intelligence
- IT management
- App analytics
- Web analytics
- Security management
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020–2027)
- Information Technology
- Energy & Power
- Financial Services
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Interventional Business Intelligence and Analytics market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Interventional Business Intelligence and Analytics market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
next-generation sequencing market
in-vitro fertilization market
companion diagnostics market
ai-based sensors market
follicular lymphoma treatment market
blockchain in healthcare market
next generation sequencing sample preparation market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights