Market Research Future (MRFR) has published a cooked research report on the “Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market” that contains the information from 2018 to 2027.
The Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
MRFR recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market— Johnson & Johnson (US), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (UK), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), Bayer AG (Germany), Focus Consumer Healthcare, LLC (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (UK), Sanofi S.A. (France) and Viatris Inc. (US) among others.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/727
The global dysmenorrhea treatment market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period and hit USD 4,337.83 million by 2027.
Dysmenorrhea is commonly known as menstrual cramps, which affect women. The key factors attributed to driving the market growth are increasing prevalence of dysmenorrhea among adolescent girls and rising cases of menstrual cramps due to genetic disorders. However, concerns pertaining to the side effects and high availability of alternative products are projected to curb the growth of the market. Also, the increasing female population across the globe and growing menstrual health awareness is creating opportunities for the dysmenorrhea treatment market.
Key Findings of the Study
- The global dysmenorrhea treatment market was evaluated at USD 3,735.07 million in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the assessment period.
- The Americas accounted for the largest share in the dysmenorrhea treatment market due to the increasing number of patients suffering from menstrual disorders and higher prevalence of menstrual pain among the population.
- Based on type, the primary dysmenorrhea segment held the largest market share with a value of USD 2,706.88 million in 2020.
- By type of treatment, the hormonal therapy segment accounted for the largest market share with a value of USD 2,043.64 million in 2020.
- On the basis of end user, the hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest market share with a value of USD 2,695.74 million in 2020.
- Johnson & Johnson (US), GlaxoSmithKline PLC (UK), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), Bayer AG (Germany) and Focus Consumer Healthcare, LLC (US) are the key market players.
The global dysmenorrhea treatment market has been divided based on type, type of treatment, and end user. Based on type, the market has been segregated into primary dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrhea.
On type of treatment, the market is bifurcated into pain relievers, hormonal therapy, surgery, and others. On basis of end user, the market is bifurcated into hospitals & clinics, research centers, and others.
The global dysmenorrhea treatment market, based on region, has been divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas accounted for the largest share in the dysmenorrhea treatment market due to the increasing number of patients suffering from menstrual disorders and high prevalence of menstrual pain among the female population. Europe is also held a significant share in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market. This can be attributed to the exclusivity offered by regulatory authorities to manufacturers for innovative and safe products.
Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest-growing dysmenorrhea treatment markets. The factors primarily responsible for the growth of the dysmenorrhea treatment market in the region are increasing population and the rise in the level of awareness about the condition created by government bodies. The market in the Middle East & Africa is growing dramatically due to the growing awareness created by research studies and the severity of outcomes of undiagnosed cases. Moreover, an increasing number of campaigns focused on menstrual pain is expected to increase the treatment rates in recent years..
Access full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dysmenorrhea-treatment-market-727
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America