Whether you’re moving out of an apartment or house, it can be stressful. You have to deal with the movers, cleaning crews, and other people who need to get into your home before you move out. But what if there are stains left behind by previous tenants? What if there’s mold on your walls that needs to be removed? Or even worse—what if these issues have already been left behind after one tenant moved out but not cleaned up properly by the next owner? Then you might need professional end of lease cleaning Melbourne services in order for them to clean up everything properly before moving in themselves.
What is an End of Lease Cleaning Service?
An end-of-lease cleaning service is cleaning a rental property before the tenants vacate. The landlord or property manager hires a cleaning company to clean their house, and then pays them directly for this work. If you have ever rented an apartment or house, you probably know how frustrating it can be to deal with someone else’s messes—especially when they’re not willing to pay for professional help!
Nowadays there are plenty of companies offering professional end-of-lease cleaning services at affordable prices so that landlords won’t have any problems finding suitable renters who will take care of their properties after they move out.
Does My Landlord Need to Authorise the End of Lease Cleaning Service?
If you are looking to use an end-of-lease cleaning service, your landlord must give the green light. Your landlord can authorise the services of a professional end of lease cleaning service by simply signing a written contract saying so. However, if they do not give permission or if they want to use their own staff to clean up after your departure from the property, then this may not be possible without explicit permission from them first.
What Should be Included in an End of Lease Cleaning Service?
An end-of-lease cleaning service should include:
- Clean all surfaces, including windows, floors, walls and ceilings.
- Remove all rubbish and debris from home.
- Clean all carpets, rugs and upholstery by vacuuming them professionally or using a steam cleaner to remove stains on furniture.
- Clean all kitchen appliances by wiping down with a damp cloth or sponge; do not put plastic gloves on because they can damage your precious appliances! If you have any problems with stains or corrosion around your dishwasher/oven then ask us to come out again as soon as possible so that we can get rid of these issues before they cause any damage to your investment!
When Will the Professionals Come to Your House?
The professionals can come to your home at any time that suits you. If, for example, you want them to clean your carpets and then return the following week when they’re done with the job, this isn’t a problem because we can arrange it all in advance. You can also choose to have us do one or two rooms at once rather than spreading out our efforts over several visits.
The same applies if you prefer having someone come right away instead of waiting until their next visit (if this is what works best for your situation). It’s also possible that some landlords may require us not only arrive within 24 hours but also complete their cleaning tasks within 24 hours as well; whatever works best for everyone involved is fine by us!
How Long Will it Take Them to Clean my House?
How soon can you expect to see your house returned to its former state of cleanliness?
The answer to this question depends on many factors, including the size and layout of your home. If it’s a small apartment or condo, we may be able to get the job done in just a few hours. However, suppose your home is large enough for us to have extra equipment at our disposal (such as vacuum cleaners). In that case, we will probably have to work over several days before making sure that everything has been cleaned properly.
When Is the Best Time to Have My Carpets Professionally Cleaned?
When you are moving out of your home, it is best to have a professional clean your carpets before you move out. If you wait until after you move, there is risk that the cleaning process could damage your carpets and make them look worse than they did before.
How many times have we heard this? The saying “It’s better to do something right than perfect” applies here!
What if My Landlord Does Not Think the House is Thoroughly Cleaned After The End of Lease Cleaning Service?
If you have a landlord who does not think the house is adequately cleaned after cleaning service, there are several things that can be done.
- You can clean the house yourself and pay for another end-of-lease cleaning service if you wish to do so (but remember this will probably cost more).
- You can negotiate with your landlord over paying less rent in return for receiving higher quality work from us – this may be an option depending on how much time and effort we put into our service versus how long it takes them to inspect the property after being done by someone else!
So, here’s the good news: you don’t have to do anything. You can leave it to expert and allow them do all of the work for you. After all, isn’t that what professional end of lease cleaning Melbourne is?