The Global Foam Plastics Market research study published by Emergen research is an extensive collection of insightful information about the Foam Plastics industry. The report covers the Foam Plastics Market segmentation along with a detailed outline of the Foam Plastics market size with regards to volume and valuation. The report provides comprehensive coverage of the Foam Plastics market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2021-2028. The Foam Plastics market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The global foam plastics market size is expected to reach USD 73.88 billion at a revenue CAGR of 4.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to high demand in packaging applications as the material enables high level of safety and damage avoidance during transportation along the supply chains. Other major advantages of foam plastic applications in packaging is cost-effectiveness and easy availability. Also, foam plastics can be molded into a wide variety of shapes, and is thus used in specific applications demanding custom packaging. Also, usage of polyethylene foam in electronics goods packaging ensures superior cushioning, as well as good insulation during transportation.
Shifting inclination among millennials towards outdoor recreational activities such as camping, hiking, trekking, and others is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Due to lightweight and flexible properties, foam plastics are extensively used to produce camping products that can be easily carried while hiking and used for camping etc. Also, foam plastics deliver exceptional heat insulation to camping sleep mats and bags, which are effective in providing warmth to users in outdoor environments and prevent incidents of hypothermia.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/832
The report is a comprehensive research study of the global Foam Plastics market inclusive of the latest trends, growth factors, developments, opportunities, and competitive landscape. The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report is formulated with data gathered from primary and secondary research examined and validated by industry experts. The report provides an overview of the market leaders, segmentation by type, application, and region, and technological advancements.
The research report on the Foam Plastics market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Foam Plastics business sphere.
The global Foam Plastics market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Foam Plastics sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/832
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In July 2019, Huntington Solution announced acquisition of Texas Foam to increase its production of temperature-sensitive packaging materials for goods sold via e-Commerce channels.
- By product type, polystyrene segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020. Polystyrene-based foam plastic material is widely used in packaging and insulation. The material can be used as per requirement of specific applications, owing to its versatile strength. It also has high compressive strength and hence is widely used in heavy load bearing applications. In addition, lower compressive strength materials are extensively used in void forming applications.
- By application, building & construction segment accounted for significantly larger revenue share than other application segments in 2020. Foam plastics find extensive use in the building & construction sector for soundproofing and heat insulation, among others. Also, these materials are used as dilatation tapes and placed at vertical obstacles such as walls to provide complete flooring insulation. Foam plastics are appropriate for filling gaps, provide roof flashing, eave sealing, and acts as a barrier against water and oil. In addition, these materials are used in expansion joints and offer noise control solutions for floor joists.
Companies in the market report include SABIC, Alchemie Ltd., BASF SE, Hexion Inc., Lanxess AG, Covestro AG, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV, Huntsman International LLC, LG Chem Ltd., and Tosoh Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/foam-plastics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global foam plastics market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Building & Construction
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Overview of the Foam Plastics Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Foam Plastics industry
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-foam-plastics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.