Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market was valued at US$ 69,489.4 million in 2020 and is estimated to reach US$ 102,670.0+ million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.43% over the forecast period. The “Global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Analysis To 2030″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The Ambulatory Surgical Centers market report aims to provide an overview of the Ambulatory Surgical Centers market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global Ambulatory Surgical Centers market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Ambulatory Surgical Centers market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The major key pillars of businesses such AMSURG (Envision Healthcare Solution), Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, Physicians Endoscopy, The UK Center for Advanced Surgery (CAS), Covenant Surgical Partners (KKR), Tenet Healthcare, Surgical Management Professionals, Surgical Care Affiliates, Surgery Partners, SurgCenter Development, Regent Surgical Health, L.L.C., Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S., ASD Management, HCA Healthcare are also examined concisely and effectively keeping in mind the positive effect of market propellers.
Click to view the full report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Ambulatory-Surgical-Centers-Market-2019-2027-219
Key Findings of the Report:
- Physician only market segment held more than 50% of market share in 2018 and is estimated expand with a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Physician only market growth is attributed to the quality of service offered in the physician owned centers. Moreover, convenience associated with it also augment its Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market growth.
- Ophthalmology surgeries segment valued over US$ 12 billion in 2018, owing to high number of eye related disorder cases such as night blindness and cataract. Old age population are more vulnerable to eye disorders, hence the increase in ophthalmic diseases expected to favor segment growth.
- Single specialty centers segment held 50% market share in 2018 and is anticipated to follow the trend over the projection timeframe. The need for specialized care in most of chronic diseases such as diabetes and respiratory disorders expected to propel segment market growth.
- Treatment segment accounted for more than 70% of industry revenue share in 2018. The growth in the segment is due to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and demand for the minimally invasive surgeries.
- In 2018, U.S. region in the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market accounted for highest revenue share. Favorable demographics trends, and rising establishments of ambulatory surgical center (ASC) will propel segment growth. For instance, according to the article published in the Becker’s ASC review in the month of June 2019, more than 100 ASC’s were announced or established.
- Partnership, collaboration, expansion and acquisition are some of the strategies adopted by companies to expand their reach and gain competitive advantage
Segmentation of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market :
- Plastic surgery
- Single Specialty
- Hospital only
- Physician only
- Corporation only
- Physician and hospital
- Physician and corporation
- Hospital and corporation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna