The “Global Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market Analysis To 2030″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The Artificial Intelligence Radiology market report aims to provide an overview of the Artificial Intelligence Radiology market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global Artificial Intelligence Radiology market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Artificial Intelligence Radiology market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Top Key Players includes: Aidoc, Arterys, Behold.ai Technologies Limited, Enlitic, Inc., EnvoyAI, FreenomeInc., GleamerLTD, IBM Corp. (IBM Watson), MARS BioimagingLtd., Nuance Communications, Inc., Qure.ai, SigTupleTechnologies Private Limited, VIDA Diagnostics, Inc., and Zebra Medical Vision, Inc. amongst others
For More Information Click@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Artificial-Intelligence-Radiology-Market-2019-2027-216
In terms of revenue, global artificial intelligence radiology market is expected to reach US$ 3,506.55 + million by 2030 owing to advancement in algorithms for better image recognition, characterization and monitoring of disease. Computed Tomography Solution held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of +17.4% over the forecast period of 2021-2030 because of the integration of artificial intelligence with CT scan for faster processing and disease detection. North America region is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to technological innovation along with improving infrastructure facilities for computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET).
The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries including Biotechnology, medical devices, pharma Industry, and many more. Trade barriers are further restraining the demand- supply outlook. As government of different regions have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process being adversely affected; thus, hinder the overall Artificial Intelligence Radiology market globally. This report on ‘Artificial Intelligence Radiology market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The report also showcases market trends and forecast to 2028, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market Segmentation:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
By Radiology Type
- Chest Imaging
- Head CT Scan
- Rest of the body
- Computer-aided Diagnosis
- Clinical Decision Support
- Quantitative Analysis Tools
- Computer-aided Detection
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Points Covered in the Report:
- The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market report consist of leading competitors functioning in the global market.
- The report encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
- The sales, corporate strategies, and technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also mentioned in the report.
- The driving factors for the growth of the Global Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the end users in the industry.
- The report also explains critical application areas of the global market to readers/users.
- The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might propel the growth of the Global Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market.
- The report on the Global Artificial Intelligence Radiology Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna