Global digital therapeutics market was valued at US$ 1658.3 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 9,121.8 million by 2030 growing at an estimated CAGR of 21.1% over the forecast period. The “Global Digital Therapeutics Market Analysis To 2030″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The Digital Therapeutics market report aims to provide an overview of the Digital Therapeutics market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global Digital Therapeutics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Digital Therapeutics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Top Key Players includes in this report: Adherium, BigHealth, BLUE MESA HEALTH, CANARY HEALTH, Chrono Therapeutics Inc., Diabetes Digital Media Ltd, Digital Therapeutics, Inc., Dthera Sciences, Firstbeat, GINGER.IO, Glooko, Inc., Limbix , Livongo Health, MANGO HEALTH, Merck & Co., Inc., Noom, Inc., Novartis AG, Omada Health, Inc., Propeller Health, Proteus Digital Health, WellDoc, Inc. among others.
Browse the Full Information of this report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Digital-Therapeutics-Market-2019-2027-199
Growing need to control healthcare costs along with rising incidence of chronic diseases are factors that assist the global digital therapeutics market. Digital therapeutics is essentially delivering evidence-based therapeutic interventions to patients to manage, treat, or prevent a chronic disease or disorder. The basal insulin dose calculator for patients suffering from Type 2 diabetes is an ideal instance for digital therapeutics.
In terms of revenue, the software segment accounted for more than 60% of the overall digital therapeutics market. The software-based tools help in managing the conditions of patients by modifying their behavioral patterns. The concept of more apps and fewer drugs can be an effective means to cure chronic diseases. For instance, the management of diabetes require regular interventions about glycemic control and adjusting insulin dose, thus offering patients a friendly self-tracking tool that organizes virtual visits with caregivers via communication interface.
Global Digital Therapeutics Market
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (GID)
- Mental Health
- Respiratory Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
By Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Customer
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Other (Fitness and Wellness Centers, Gym, Etc.)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Points Covered in the Report:
- The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market report consist of leading competitors functioning in the global market.
- The report encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
- The sales, corporate strategies, and technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also mentioned in the report.
- The driving factors for the growth of the Global Digital Therapeutics Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the end users in the industry.
- The report also explains critical application areas of the global market to readers/users.
- The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might propel the growth of the Global Digital Therapeutics Market.
- The report on the Global Digital Therapeutics Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna