Global WMS Market Ecosystem
The global WMS Market is medium-to-highly competitive and is in a growing phase. Some of the global major players in the market are Körber AG (HighJump), Epicor Software Corporation Oracle Corporation, Reply, Blue Yonder, SAP, Manhattan Associates Inc., PSI Logistics, etc.
Key Market Findings:
- Many manufacturing and retail industries are more likely to adopt the WMS services to enhance efficacy with optimizing operation cost with increasing consumer demand in future.
- Services by Component and Cloud by Deployment market segmentation is probable to dominate, owing to escalating demand.
- Asia Pacific Region is anticipated to have the highest market share, followed by Europe compared to the other regions of North America, South America and MEA.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for a sample report
AI and Technologies: The emergence of global technologies such as AI is transforming most organizations, including warehousing. The sustainable supply chains and their partners using the latest technologies will be key drivers for future growth. Also, in near future, there will be high demand and adoption of automation and cloud services. Moreover, there will be regional government initiatives to promote and improve warehousing management systems.
Adoption of Cloud-based Applications and Services: Factors such as spurring demand in the retail and manufacturing sectors and high disposable incomes of consumers are major factors expected to support segment growth in the forthcoming years. Additionally, the increased adoption of cloud-based applications and services is anticipated to rise as more and more businesses recognize the benefits of using these tools. The result is that the demand for cloud deployment is only going to increase in the coming years.
Adoption of WMS Services to Enhance Efficacy: Many manufacturing and retail industries are more likely to adopt WMS services to enhance efficacy by optimizing operation costs with increasing consumer demand in the future. Even the healthcare segment is anticipated to emerge as a prominent adopter of WMS, as providers are building facilities taking into consideration the prerequisites of the healthcare sector.
The demand for System Integration: The warehouse of the future will take advantage of automated capacity management by leveraging technology for better, data-driven capacity planning. Thereby, system integration and maintenance will be demanded even by small and medium warehousing businesses where this segment is anticipated to grow in near future.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Global WMS Market Outlook to 2028 – Driven by the rising trend of e-commerce, expansion of warehouses coupled with technological advancements and favorable government policies” observed that the Global Warehouse Management System market is in a growing phase. Increasing integration between automated & manual processes, Expansion of E-commerce and Omni-channel Fulfillment, Mitigation of Distribution Costs, and Transitioning Towards Cloud-based Systems are some of the factors that have contributed to the Global Warehouse Management System market growth. It is expected that the Global Warehouse Management System market will grow at a CAGR of 15.2% for the 2022-2028 forecasted period.
Key Segments Covered
Global Warehouse Management System Market:
- Food & Beverage
- Transport & Logistics
- Systems Integration & Maintenance
- Billing & Yard Management
- Labor Management System
- Analytics & Optimization
- Consulting Services
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
Key Target Audience
- Logistics Companies
- Logistics Consultants
- Warehouse Management System Market Players
- Warehouse Management Systems End-users
- Warehouse Management Systems Investors
- Potential Investors in Warehouse Management Systems Companies
- Warehouse Automation Companies
- Warehouse Management Systems Industry Associations
- Warehouse Management Systems Consulting and Research Firm
- Warehouse Management Systems Venture capitalists
- Warehouse Management Systems Third-party knowledge providers
- Government Authorities for Warehousing and Distribution
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023 – 2028
- Körber AG (HighJump)
- Epicor Software Corporation Oracle Corporation
- Blue Yonder
- Manhattan Associates Inc.
- PSI Logistics
- TECSYS Inc.
- Infor, Inc.
- NICE Ltd.
- Synergy Logistics, Inc.
- Fishbowl Inventory
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Snapshot of Warehouse Management Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Warehouse Management Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Warehouse Management Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Warehouse Management Systems Market Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID 19 Impact on the Overall Warehouse Management Systems Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Warehouse Management Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Warehouse Management Systems Market in Global Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
For more information on the research report, refer to below link: