To begin with, Microsoft Office 365 is Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and an online version of the traditional installed Microsoft Office software. It provides you with access to premium versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, which Office doesn’t offer. Furthermore, it also offers you advanced tools like Microsoft Editor and Microsoft Money in Excel.
Features of Microsoft Office 365:
MS Office 365 facilitates real-time co-authoring and allows users to collaborate online and see each other’s changes. It allows you to chat with your co-workers and share screens and have audio or video conversations. In addition, it facilitates the easy sharing of documents and can convert notes to tasks inside your calendar. MS Office 365 facilitates Power man in Excel and helps you in decision making. It is perfect for analyzing, visualizing, and sharing data insights and it can filter data using three different filters. It comes with various project management features like a planner that easily creates workflows for projects and assigns individual tasks. Furthermore, its dashboards help in easily monitoring the efficiencies and time frames of the assigned tasks. To further know about it, one can visit Microsoft Office 365 Online Training. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of MS Office 365.
- Resume Reading Feature- It allows a user to drop in and out of the document. It provides a convenient and organized way of reading and allows you to pick up straight from where you left off.
- Lync 2010- It is useful in conducting online meetings and it provides the best PC-to-PC audio and video connections. It is similar to Windows Live Messenger and it is already installed on your desktop.
- Microsoft MyAnalytics- This feature is beneficial in monitoring and analyzing how you spend your time at work. In addition, it finds areas that need improvements and provides you with the necessary tools to efficiently use your time.
- Microsoft Sway- It is a digital storytelling app that provides businesses an interactive, web-based canvas for expressing their ideas. It is capable of creating professional, visually-appealing reports, and presentations and it allows you to drag and drop your images, text, videos, and charts.
Benefits of Using Microsoft Office 365 for Business:
Using Microsoft Office 365 is highly beneficial for business as it allows you to access files from anywhere. It provides secure cloud storage and ensures that unauthorized people can’t access your files. It facilitates threat detection and is capable of identifying and stopping security threats immediately. MS Office 365 is an ideal solution for organizations that need to deal with confidential data or information. In addition, it comes with various tools that help in keeping communication centralized and straightforward. These tools allow you to collaborate and communicate with your team members regardless of distance or time difference. A user can easily predict its spending on MS office 365 as the cost of your licenses depends on the level of functionality you choose for your business. Furthermore, paying every month as per use allows you to budget your IT spending for the year ahead. Many institutes provide Microsoft Office 365 Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn this software tool. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Microsoft Office for Business.
- It provides you with the ability to work remotely.
- Helps your business save big on software expenses.
- Provides you with valuable data for business intelligence.
- Comes with various advanced features.
- It provides you with 24/7 access to Microsoft support.
- Automatically updates your emails, calendars, and contact information.
- Facilitates file storage and sharing capabilities.