American Airlines pays its heartfelt gratitude to the military personnel of the country with military discounts. By doing so, the airline recognizes their selfless and noble service to the nation. From active-duty members and military retirees to military veterans, national guards, and reservists are covered in this thankful discount offer.
However, the discount is not the same as those offered to the civilians. To know more, go through the account that follows. And grab the benefits of the discount. Also, know how you can avail of these discounts.
How Much Military Discount a Military Member Can Get with American Airlines?
Military veterans of the U.S. can save up to 10% on their flight trips with American Airlines. Whether domestic or international, they can avail of the discount benefits. All they have to do is to join VetRewards and book their tickets through Veterans Advantage.
They can have complimentary checked bags, as mentioned below –
- Active U.S. military officials traveling on orders can have up to 5 bags
- 3 bags are allowed when traveling on leisure or personal business
Now, let’s see how to apply or use your American Airlines Military Discount to save on your flight ticket cost.
How to Avail the AA Military Discount?
When you are eligible to grab the military discount, why not use it? After all, everyone loves to get some benefits. AA offers you a military discount as a token of appreciation for your services to the country. Now, let’s see how to use your military discount online with AA –
- You can apply for your military discount with a Vetrewards primary account.
- Make bookings with as many discounted tickets as you want to travel with AA flights.
- Sign up for VetRewards. Once Veterans advantage verifies your military eligibility, you will get the Member ID to redeem your American Airlines military discounts.
- To travel at a discounted fare, log in with your Member ID.
Your savings are applied automatically. You need not show any government ID, AA military discount promo code, or coupon code.
For more information, you can contact American Airlines Español Teléfono and get prompt assistance in Spanish.
What are the American Airlines Military Discount Details?
There is a lot to know about the military discount that AA offers. Here are the highlights for your reference –
- VetReward subscribers can purchase unlimited discounted tickets on qualifying AA flights.
- Sign up for VetRewards and get verified instantly to enjoy military benefits that the airline offers.
- Flights within the United States and from the U.S. to Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Europe get military discount fares.
- Family members are issued a Member ID each. They have to make a separate booking with their ID to avail of a discounted flight fare.
While wrapping it up, know that AA military discounts are not only for the military personnel but also covers their immediate family. Thereby, the airline extends its gratitude to the officials and appreciates their families.