The payroll services are the most effective feature of QuickBooks that makes accounting easier. However, there are certain instances where you end up with QuickBooks payroll error PS060. The error usually evokes while sending payroll data or direct deposit paychecks. This payroll error triggers QuickBooks to be retired or the payroll subscription is not paid. The error disrupts the payroll functioning, thereby hampering the user’s work. On the occurrence of this error, you won’t be able to use QuickBooks payroll services. In this advisory blog, we have mentioned the causes and troubleshooting solutions that will help you fix QuickBooks payroll error PS060.
If you are searching for immediate troubleshooting assistance to overcome QuickBooks payroll error PS060, contact the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042.
Reasons that can trigger QuickBooks error code PS060
Following are several factors that lead to payroll error PS060 in QuickBooks:
1. The QuickBooks payroll subscription cannot be renewed.
2. Intuit’s server is down or under maintenance.
3. The card details are incorrect, which disrupts the updation of the QuickBooks payroll subscription.
4. Your system does not have the correct date and time settings.
Also Read: QuickBooks script Error
Permanent Solutions to Fix QuickBooks payroll update error PS060
Solution 1. Update payment method for QuickBooks payroll service
1. Visit camps.intuit.com and move to the Products & Services list.
2. Look for the Intuit Desktop payroll subscription and choose Details.
3. Move to the Billing Information section and search the payment method.
4. Click Edit, update the information and click Save and Close.
Also See: QuickBooks Error 12152
Solution 2. Refresh payroll by validating the service key again
1. Tap the Ctrl and K keys together on the keyboard to go to the QuickBooks Service keys window.
2. Click Edit, then Next, and clear the checkmark in Open Payroll Setup – I want to start right checkbox.
3. Lastly, click the Finish button.
Solution 3. Get the newly released QuickBooks payroll tax table
1. Start QuickBooks Desktop, choose the Employees menu, and click Get Payroll Update.
2. Click to tick the Download Entire Update checkbox and select Download Latest Update.
3. When the tax table downloads completely, an informational window will show up on the screen.
Solution 4. Review the date and time settings on your PC
1. Close the QuickBooks window, click on the Start menu and choose Settings.
2. Select Time & language and then click Date & Time.
Solution 5. Check credit card information in QuickBooks Desktop
1. Start the QuickBooks Desktop application and move to the Products & Services window.
2. Choose the payroll service you are using and go to the Billing Information tab.
3. Click the Edit button near the Payment method and enter the correct details.
4. Click Save, then Close, and verify the details for the QuickBooks payroll subscription.
This blog has covered the most reliable solutions to fix QuickBooks payroll error PS060. We are hopeful that they will work for you in eliminating the issue. If none of the solutions work, get direct assistance from the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error PS038