QuickBooks is widely used by small and medium-sized businesses to manage their finances. It allows the users to generate invoices, bills, payroll, etc. It also has a most amazing called Screen Share to deal with the errors. QuickBooks Screen Share allows you to control your device. It also helps the technicians aid you and understand the cause of the error. So with this blog, know the simple and effective steps to learn how to operate the Screen Share in QuickBooks. If you need any type of technical assistance, contact QuickBooks support. Our experts will guide you and provide you with the best approaches.
How to Use QuickBooks Screen Share?
- Firstly, go to the QuickBooks Quiz Help menu.
- Then, choose the Screen Share option and proceed with on-screen instructions.
- After that, click on the “I Agree” option.
- Now, enter the security key provided by the agent.
- Click on the “Share Your Screen” option.
In QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant
- In QuickBooks Online, choose Settings and then Smart Look.
- Now, copy the number code that appears.
- After that, share this number code with the agent during the call.
The Smart Look wizard will occur on your screen. The one-way video and Co-browse interaction are on default. You have to turn these off during the call. You also have control of the mouse. At your request, the agent can take control to show a task through a process.
QuickBooks Screen Share For Chrome Browser User
- Firstly, go to https://www.QuickBooks.com/support/screenshare.
- Secondly, enter the security code provided by the QuickBooks agents,
- Now, click on the “Share Your Screen” option.
- After that, add the “Screen Share” extension to the browser by selecting “Add Extension”.
- Now, click on “Share Your Screen” and then “Entire Screen”.
Note: Dual monitor users can select the screen they want to share.
- Next, tap on “Share” to show it to the QB support.
- In the end, to stop sharing, click on the “Stop Sharing You Screen” option.
QuickBooks Screen Share for Non-Chrome Users.
- If you don’t have chrome, then download the Screen Share app on your system.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded file to “Run” it. If any security warning appears, then allow it and click on the “Run Anyway” option.
- After that, click on the “Install” option to install the program.
- Now, enter the security code that you receive from QuickBooks support.
- Next, tap on the “Sharing Your Screen” option to share it with the QuickBooks support or agent.
- Finally, choose the “Stop Sharing Your Screen” option to stop the sharing.
QuickBooks Screen Share for Mac User
- Firstly, click on the “Help” option “Screen Share” option.
- Secondly, type the security key received by the QuickBooks support or agent.
- Now, choose the “Share Your Screen” option for sharing with the agent.
- In the end, you can select the “Stop Sharing Your Screen” option to stop the sharing process.
If in case your Screen Share is not operating on your QuickBooks, then perform the following steps:
- Firstly, download the QuickBooksutility.dmg.
- After downloading, double-click on it to run the file.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidance to install the program on your computer.
- Next, double-click on the Applications folder and choose QuickBooks Utility.
- After opening the QuickBooks utility, click on the “Screen Share with QuickBooks Care”.
- Now, enter the security key received by the QuickBooks agent.
- In the end, perform the on-screen directions on your system.
The Bottom Line
With this blog, we derive the procedure for how to use QuickBooks Screen Share. If you find difficulty in following the above information and need expert assistance. Then call our QuickBooks support number. Our certified Intuit professional will provide you with satisfactory aid.