The setup instructions are the first thing customers seek for after buying a new Canon Pixma printer. You will have access to all of your Canon PIXMA printer’s printing features once the first setup process is over. However, you cannot begin the setup procedure until you have unpacked your printer and linked it to other devices through connections and a power source. You must visit ij.start.canon after turning on your printer and follow the detailed instructions we have provided there.
What is ij.start.canon?
Well, to install the printer drivers on your Windows or Mac device after purchasing a new Canon printer, go to ij.start.canon. You may find instructions for downloading and installing printer drivers on this page. All you have to do is act according to the instructions that your device keeps giving you. Let’s go on to the procedure for installing the Canon Printer drivers and finish the configuration using https //ij.start.canon.
For a Canon Pixma printer, visit Canon.com/ijsetup.
You must first connect the Pixma printer to a power source and then a WiFi network in order to complete the ij.start.cannon. The majority of us do not, however, know how to connect our printers to a wireless network. As a result, you can begin the connecting procedure by following the brief instructions provided below. We’ll attempt to connect your printer using the wireless button approach or WPS in this method:
- Press the “Power” button after connecting your printer to a power source.
- Verify that the printer’s light is steady.
- You must now find your printer’s wifi button.
- Once the wireless button has been located, press and hold it.
- You must release this button as soon as the light begins to blink.
- Locate and push the WPS Push button on your router.
- The printer will now begin looking for networks within its range.
- The power and indicator lights will now both blink simultaneously.
- Remain patient until the light stops blinking.
- Lastly, attach your printer to an accessible network.
You will notice that the ij.start.canon procedure has finished once the connection has been made, and you may now print a test page to determine if the connection was successful or not.
To connect your Canon PIXMA printer to Wi-Fi, proper installation is necessary, as we have already mentioned in the process above. This section has made it abundantly evident that setting up a printer using the ij.start.cannon approach is simple and can be finished by carefully following each step. Just make sure you choose the right network and carefully enter the network passkey to reduce the likelihood of a connection failure.