In Vitro Diagnostics And IVD Quality Control Industry Data Book Covers In Vitro Diagnostics & IVD Quality Control Markets.
The global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) and IVD quality control markets combine to account for USD 112.79 billion in revenue in 2021, which is expected to reach USD 114.73 billion by 2030, growing at a cumulative rate of 0.2% over the forecast period.
In Vitro Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
The global in vitro diagnostics market size was valued at USD 111.67 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 113.38 billion by 2030. It is estimated to register a CAGR of 0.2% over the forecast period.
- Molecular diagnostics is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 owing to the rising adoption and usage rate
- Reagents held the largest market share owing to the surge in demand for genetic testing and enhanced availability of technologically advanced diagnostic tests in lower and middle-income countries with unmet clinical needs
- The infectious diseases application segment held the largest market share owing to the large volume of testing for infectious diseases globally
- North America dominated the global market in 2021 owing to the high demand for novel technologies, a large pool of key players, high prevalence of diseases, and advanced healthcare infrastructure
Access the Global In Vitro Diagnostics And IVD Quality Control Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
IVD Quality Control Market Report Highlights
The global IVD quality control market size was estimated at USD 1.12 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 1.24 billion by 2026. The market is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period.
- In 2018, the clinical chemistry was the second-largest application segment of the global IVD market, in terms of market share
- Demand for preventive medicine and rapid transformation of clinical laboratories into highly automated and efficient businesses are some of the factors for the segment’s growth
- Molecular diagnostics is projected to be the fastest-growing segment due to increasing technical complexity of molecular diagnostic testing and need for quality evaluation to ensure standards
- These tests are of prime importance as the outcomes enable healthcare practitioners make critical treatment decisions
- Hospitals was the largest segment in 2018 due to the presence of advanced technology-based devices like Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and microarrays, and rising applications of the optimized quality-control procedures
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2018 due to the presence of over 150,000 registered diagnostics labs and is likely to maintain the dominance throughout the forecast years
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH; Roche Diagnostics; Alere, Inc.; Abbott Laboratories, Inc.; Qiagen N.V.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Quidel Corp.; Becton, Dickinson and Company; bioMerieux, Inc.; Sysmex Corp.; Sero AS; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. are some of the key companies in the global market
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “In Vitro Diagnostics And IVD Quality Control Industry Data Book – In Vitro Diagnostics & IVD Quality Control Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the in vitro diagnostics and ivd quality control industry are –
- Una Health Ltd.
- Diachel Diagnostics S.A.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.
- MD Doctors Direct GmbH
- Axon Lab AG
- Rafer, S.L.
- CTK Biotech, Inc.
- Diagnostic BioSystems
- Scientific Equipment Company
- Stat Services Inc.
Grand View Research’s In Vitro Diagnostics and IVD quality control industry data book is a collection of market sizing & forecasts insights, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, volumetric analyses, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research. The following data points will be included in the final product offering in two reports and one sector report overview.
Go through the table of content of In Vitro Diagnostics And IVD Quality Control Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets