Our MCIA-Level-1 practice materials are high quality and high accuracy rate products. It is all about their superior concreteness and precision that helps. Every page and every points of knowledge have been written from professional experts who are proficient in this line and are being accounting for this line over ten years. Many exam candidates attach great credence to our MCIA-Level-1 practice materials. Our MCIA-Level-1 practice materials do not need any ads, their quality has propaganda effect themselves.
MuleSoft mcia – Level 1: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 Exam Certified Professional salary
The average salary of a MuleSoft mcia – Level 1: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 Exam Certified Expert in:
- India. – 14,00,327 INR
- Europe – 70,500 EURO
- England – 75,000 POUND
- United State – 100,200 USD
Exam Vce MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Free | Interactive MCIA-Level-1 Questions
In this information-dominated society, boosting plenty stocks of knowledge and being competent in some certain area can establish yourself in society and help you get a high social status. Passing MCIA-Level-1 certification can help you realize these goals and find a good job with high income. If you buy our MCIA-Level-1 practice test you can pass the exam successfully and easily. The purchase procedures are safe and we protect our client’s privacy. We provide 24-hours online customer service and free update within one year. If you fail in the exam, we will refund you immediately. All in all, there are many advantages of our MCIA-Level-1 Training Materials.
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect – Level 1 Sample Questions (Q22-Q27):
NEW QUESTION # 22
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization uses a 2-node Mute runtime cluster to host one stateless API implementation. The API is accessed over HTTPS through a load balancer that uses round-robin for load distribution.
Two additional nodes have been added to the cluster and the load balancer has been configured to recognize the new nodes with no other change to the load balancer.
What average performance change is guaranteed to happen, assuming all cluster nodes are fully operational?
- A. 50% reduction In the number of requests being received by each node
- B. 50% reduction In theJVM heap memory consumed by each node
- C. 100% increase in the throughput of the API
- D. 50% reduction in the response time of the API
NEW QUESTION # 23
An organization is sizing an Anypoint VPC to extend their internal network to Cloudhub.
For this sizing calculation, the organization assumes 150 Mule applications will be deployed among three(3) production environments and will use Cloudhub’s default zero-downtime feature. Each Mule application is expected to be configured with two(2) Cloudhub workers.This is expected to result in several Mule application deployments per hour.
- A. 10.0.0.0/24(256 IPs)
- B. 10.0.0.0/21(2048 IPs)
- C. 10.0.0.0/22(1024IPs)
- D. 10.0.0.0/23(512 IPs)
NEW QUESTION # 24
Mule applications need to be deployed to CloudHub so they can access on-premises database systems. These systems store sensitive and hence tightly protected data, so are not accessible over the internet.
What network architecture supports this requirement?
- A. Relocation of the database systems to a DMZ in the on-premises network, with Mule applications deployed to the CloudHub Shared Worker Cloud connecting only to the DMZ
- B. An Anypoint VPC connected to the on-premises network using an IPsec tunnel or AWS DirectConnect, plus matching firewall rules in the VPC and on-premises network
- C. Static IP addresses for the Mule applications deployed to the CloudHub Shared Worker Cloud, plus matching firewall rules and IP whitelisting in the on-premises network
- D. An Anypoint VPC with one Dedicated Load Balancer fronting each on-premises database system, plus matching IP whitelisting in the load balancer and firewall rules in the VPC and on-premises network
* “Relocation of the database systems to a DMZ in the on-premises network, with Mule applications deployed to the CloudHub Shared Worker Cloud connecting only to the DMZ” is not a feasible option
* “Static IP addresses for the Mule applications deployed to the CloudHub Shared Worker Cloud, plus matching firewall rules and IP whitelisting in the on-premises network” – It is risk for sensitive data. – Even if you whitelist the database IP on your app, your app wont be able to connect to the database so this is also not a feasible option
* “An Anypoint VPC with one Dedicated Load Balancer fronting each on-premises database system, plus matching IP whitelisting in the load balancer and firewall rules in the VPC and on-premises network” Adding one VPC with a DLB for each backend system also makes no sense, is way too much work. Why would you add a LB for one system.
* Correct answer: “An Anypoint VPC connected to the on-premises network using an IPsec tunnel or AWS DirectConnect, plus matching firewall rules in the VPC and on-premises network” IPsec Tunnel You can use an IPsec tunnel with network-to-network configuration to connect your on-premises data centers to your Anypoint VPC. An IPsec VPN tunnel is generally the recommended solution for VPC to on-premises connectivity, as it provides a standardized, secure way to connect. This method also integrates well with existing IT infrastructure such as routers and appliances. Reference: https://docs.mulesoft.com/runtime-manager/vpc-connectivity-methods-concept
NEW QUESTION # 25
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization is sizing an Anypoint VPC for the non-production deployments of those Mule applications that connect to the organization’s on-premises systems. This applies to approx. 60 Mule applications. Each application is deployed to two CloudHub i workers. The organization currently has three non-production environments (DEV, SIT and UAT) that share this VPC. The AWS region of the VPC has two AZs.
The organization has a very mature DevOps approach which automatically progresses each application through all non-production environments before automatically deploying to production. This process results in several Mule application deployments per hour, using CloudHub’s normal zero-downtime deployment feature.
What is a CIDR block for this VPC that results in the smallest usable private IP address range?
- A. 10.0.0.0/26 (64 IPS)
- B. 10.0.0.0/22 (1024 IPs)
- C. 10.0.0.0/24 (256 IPs)
- D. 10.0.0.0/25 (128 IPs)
Mule applications are deployed in CloudHub workers and each worker is assigned with a dedicated IP * For zero downtime deployment, each worker in CloudHub needs additional IP addresses * A few IPs in a VPC are reserved for infrastructure (generally 2 IPs) * The IP addresses are usually in a private range with a subnet block specifier, such as 10.0.0.1/24 * The smallest CIDR network subnet block you can assign for your VPC is /24 (256 IP addresses) (60*3 env * 2 worker per application ) + 50% of (total) for zero downtime = 540 In this case correct answer is 10.0.0.0/22 as this provided 1024 IP’s .
Other IP’s are insufficient.
NEW QUESTION # 26
Refer to the exhibit.
A Mule application has an HTTP Listener that accepts HTTP DELETE requests. This Mule application Is deployed to three CloudHub workers under the control of the CloudHub Shared Load Balancer.
A web client makes a sequence of requests to the Mule application’s public URL.
How is this sequence of web client requests distributed among the HTTP Listeners running in the three CloudHub workers?
- A. Each request is routed to the PRIMARY CloudHub worker in the PRIMARY Availability Zone (AZ)
- B. Each request is routed to ONE ARBiTRARY CloudHub worker in the PRIMARY Availability Zone (AZ)
- C. Each request is routed (scattered) to ALL three CloudHub workers at the same time
- D. Each request Is routed to ONE ARBiTRARY CloudHub worker out of ALL three CloudHub workers
NEW QUESTION # 27
Through our investigation and analysis of the real problem over the years, our MCIA-Level-1 prepare questions can accurately predict the annual MCIA-Level-1 exams. And the MCIA-Level-1 quiz guide’s experts still have the ability to master propositional trends. Believe that such a high hit rate can better help users in the review process to build confidence, and finally help users through the qualification examination to obtain a certificate. All in all, we want you to have the courage to challenge yourself, and our MCIA-Level-1 Exam Prep will do the best for the user’s expectations.
Exam Vce MCIA-Level-1 Free: https://www.prep4sureguide.com/MCIA-Level-1-prep4sure-exam-guide.html