2023 Latest TorrentVCE Data-Architect PDF Dumps and Data-Architect Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CnD3wJ3KFe30CLTSiOFVjrbj3uoTfkn7
Sometimes, you may worry about too much on the Data-Architect exam and doubt a lot on the Data-Architect exam questions. But if your friends or other familiar people passed the exam, you may be more confident in his evaluation. In any case, our common goal is to let you pass the exam in the shortest possible time! And we can proudly claim that if you study with our Data-Architect Training Materials for 20 to 30 hours, then you can pass the exam with ease. And it is the data provided and tested by our worthy customers!
Salesforce Data-Architect Exam Syllabus Topics:
Data-Architect Reliable Study Materials & Exam Data-Architect Learning
Our website of the Data-Architect study guide only supports credit card payment, but do not support card debit card, etc. Pay attention here that if the money amount of buying our Data-Architect study materials is not consistent with what you saw before, you need to see whether you purchased extra copies of the product or were taxed. As our Data-Architect Guide materials are sold all around the world, you can find that the content and language is easy to understand.
Salesforce Certified Data Architect Sample Questions (Q57-Q62):
NEW QUESTION # 57
UC has millions of Cases and are running out of storage. Some user groups need to have access to historical cases for up to 7 years.
Which 2 solutions should a data architect recommend in order to minimize performance and storage issues?
Choose 2 answers:
- A. Leverage big object to archive case data and lightning components to show archived data.
- B. Create a custom object to store case history and run reports on it.
- C. Export data out of salesforce and store in Flat files on external system.
- D. Leverage on premise data archival and build integration to view archived data.
NEW QUESTION # 58
Universal Containers (UC) has a requirement to create an Account plan object that is related to the Account object. Each Account plan needs to have an Account object, but the accessibility requirement of the Account plan is different from the Account object. What should an Architect recommend?
- A. Create an account plan object with a lookup relationship to Account with validation rules to enforce the Account association.
- B. Create an account plan object with a lookup relations to Account without any validation rules to enforce the Account association.
- C. Create a custom account plan object as detail with Account as master with additional sharing rules to allow access.
- D. Create a custom account plan object as detail with Account as mater in a master-detail relationship.
NEW QUESTION # 59
Universal Containers wishes to maintain Lead data from Leads even after they are deleted and cleared from the Recycle Bin. What approach should be implemented to achieve this solution?
- A. Send data to a Data Warehouse and mark Leads as deleted in that system.
- B. Use a Converted Lead report to display data on Leads that have been deleted.
- C. Use a Lead standard report and filter on the IsDeleted standard field.
- D. Query Salesforce with the queryAll API method or using the ALL ROWS SOQL keywords.
NEW QUESTION # 60
DreamHouse Realty has a data model as shown in the image. The Project object has a private sharing model, and it has Roll-Up summary fields to calculate the number of resources assigned to the project, total hours for the project, and the number of work items associated to the project.
There will be a large amount of time entry records to be loaded regularly from an external system into Salesforce.
What should the Architect consider in this situation?
- A. Calculate summary values instead of Roll-Up by using workflow.
- B. Load all data after deferring sharing calculations.
- C. Calculate summary values instead of Roll-Up by using triggers.
- D. Load all data using external IDs to link to parent records.
NEW QUESTION # 61
Get Cloudy Consulting needs to evaluate the completeness and consistency of contact information in Salesforce. Their sales reps often have incomplete information about their accounts and contacts. Additionally, they are not able to interpret the information in a consistent manner. Get Cloudy Consulting has identified certain “”key”” fields which are important to their sales reps.
What are two actions Get Cloudy Consulting can take to review their data for completeness and consistency? (Choose two.)
- A. Run one report per key field, grouped by that field, to understand its data variability.
- B. Run a process that can fill in default values for blank fields.
- C. Run a report that shows the percentage of blanks for the important fields.
- D. Run a report which shows the last time the key fields were updated.
NEW QUESTION # 62
Simplified language allows candidates to see at a glance. With this purpose, our Data-Architect learning materials simplify the questions and answers in easy-to-understand language so that each candidate can understand the test information and master it at the first time, and they can pass the test at their first attempt. Our experts aim to deliver the most effective information in the simplest language. Each candidate takes only a few days can attend to the Data-Architect Exam. In addition, our Data-Architect Data-Architect provides end users with real questions and answers. We have been working hard to update the latest Data-Architect learning materials and provide all users with the correct Data-Architect answers. Therefore, our Data-Architect learning materials always meet your academic requirements.
Data-Architect Reliable Study Materials: https://www.torrentvce.com/Data-Architect-valid-vce-collection.html
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of TorrentVCE Data-Architect dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CnD3wJ3KFe30CLTSiOFVjrbj3uoTfkn7