What’s more, part of that 2Pass4sure 1z0-1109-22 dumps now are free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15D_LHYm9axim6zTsck0nXHleB_Mnp_Hw
These Oracle 1z0-1109-22 exam practice tests identify your mistakes and generate your result report on the spot, Oracle 1z0-1109-22 Latest Test Labs Here, we will help you out of the miserable situation, Oracle 1z0-1109-22 Latest Test Labs Also we have built long-term relationship with hundreds of companies and high pass rate makes us have a good reputation in this area, In addition, our company is strict with the quality and answers for 1z0-1109-22 exam materials, and therefore you can use them at ease.
Beneath that is a box for Likes Facebook pages 1z0-1109-22 Simulated Test this person has liked, From now thru the average number of members at global coworking spaces will grow by just over a third, from 1z0-1109-22 Latest Test Labs members in to members in A mix of trends and shifts are driving coworking’s growth.
Download 1z0-1109-22 Exam Dumps
Scrum Roles, artifacts, and events, So you have to find something (https://www.2pass4sure.com/Oracle/valid-oracle-cloud-infrastructure-devops-professional-training-material-15085.html) you like to do—something rewarding and pleasurable, Each task the Edit bar handles, however, can be performed in other ways.
These Oracle 1z0-1109-22 exam practice tests identify your mistakes and generate your result report on the spot, Here, we will help you out of the miserable situation.
Also we have built long-term relationship with 1z0-1109-22 Valid Exam Simulator hundreds of companies and high pass rate makes us have a good reputation in this area,In addition, our company is strict with the quality and answers for 1z0-1109-22 exam materials, and therefore you can use them at ease.
1z0-1109-22 Latest Test Labs | High-quality 1z0-1109-22: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional 100% Pass
Experts are still vital to building analytics solutions for Formal 1z0-1109-22 Test the most challenging and large-scale situations (and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Machine Service provides a platform to meet that need).
First of all, we can guarantee our study guide’s quality, The 1z0-1109-22 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional certification is a unique way to level up your knowledge and skills, To buy after trial!
i was very afraid but 1z0-1109-22 exam questions was an excellent simulator !, So you can contact with us if you have problems, So you will benefit from the update a lot.
It is all up to you how many tests you like to opt for.
Download Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 44
You are a developer and have been asked to develop an e-commerce website for your organi-zation. It must support a variety of clients including desktop browsers, mobile browsers and native mobile applications. Which two approaches can you use to build the application to achieve deployment independence, easier technology upgrades, and resiliency to architecture changes? (Choose two.)
- A. Build the application as a single unit and use container technology to deploy it.
- B. Implement each module as an independent service/process which can be replaced, up-dated, or deleted without disrupting the rest of the application:
- C. Use monolithic approach, as it allows you to easily redeploy your applications to perform frequent updates.
- D. Choose monolithic approach over microservices as it has better fault isolation capability.
- E. Use microservices architecture as it eliminates any long term commitment to a tech-nology stack.
- F. Use monolithic approach to as it makes it easier to incrementally adapt to newer tech-nology.
NEW QUESTION 45
A company is building an application and the team decides to deploy on Oracle Cloud Infra-structure (OCI) DevOps. They want to automate infrastructure and configure OCI resources. To achieve this, which tool should they use and why?
- A. Jenkins-In OCI, Jenkins is an automation tool for configuration management that fo-cuses on automating delivery and management of entire IT infrastructure stacks.
- B. Chef With the OCI DevOps service, users can manage OCI resources using the Chef Knife Plug-in, a CLI tool that provides help with managing repositories and automating infrastructure.
- C. Ansible – In OCI, the “Ansible Collection” automates infrastructure provisioning and configuring of OCI resources, such as Compute. Load Balancing, and Database services.
- D. Terraform CLI – In OCI, Terraform is a configuration management tool that manages enterprise-scale server infrastructure with minimal human intervention using Infra-structure as Code (laC)
NEW QUESTION 46
A company has an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps deployment pipeline set up in US East (us-ashburn 1) region, but they want to deploy an application in Japan Central (ap-osaka-1). How can they deploy their application in the ap-osaka-1 region with the deployment pipeline set up in the us ashburn-1 region in the most efficient manner?
- A. Deploy directly in ap-osaka-1 from the us-ashburn-1 deployment pipeline.
- B. Create another deployment pipeline in ap-osaka-1 to connect to the deployment pipeline in us ashburn-1
- C. It is not possible to use the same deployment pipeline across regions.
- D. Deploy application in us-ashburn-1 and duplicate the same in ap-osaka-1.
OCI DevOps deployment pipelines can work across OCI regions. From a single deployment pipe-line, deployments can be executed into multiple regions, in parallel or sequentially.
NEW QUESTION 47
You are a DevOps engineer who has recently joined a new department. You have created 10 Terraform stacks using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Resource Manager. Each stack creates a different set of resources in OCI for your development team. What determines the cost of these Terraform stacks?
- A. The cost depends on the length of time it takes to build each resource using these Ter-raform stacks.
- B. The cost for each stack will be higher for a Pay As You Go subscription than for monthly flex billing.
- C. The cost depends on the number of lines of text in your Terraform configuration files.
- D. Resource Manager stacks are free but you are charged for the resources they create.
NEW QUESTION 48
Which two statements are INCORRECT with respect to a Dockerfile? (Choose two.)
- A. WORKDIR instruction sets the working directory for any RUN, CMD, ENTRYPOINT instructions and not for COPY and ADD instructions in the Dockerfile.
- B. The RUN instruction will execute any commands in a new layer on top of the current image and commit the results.
- C. If CMD instruction provides default arguments for the ENTRYPOINT instruction, both should be specified in JSON format.
- D. The COPY instruction copies new files, directories, or remote file URLS from <src> and adds them to the filesystem of the image at the path <dest>.
- E. An ENV instruction sets the environment value to the key, and it is available for the subsequent build steps and in the running container as well.
The WORKDIR command is used to define the working directory of a Docker container at any given time. The command is specified in the Dockerfile. Any RUN , CMD , ADD , COPY , or EN-TRYPOINT command will be executed in the specified working directory. Reference: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-the-copy-and-add-commands-in-a-dockerfile/
NEW QUESTION 49
BONUS!!! Download part of 2Pass4sure 1z0-1109-22 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15D_LHYm9axim6zTsck0nXHleB_Mnp_Hw