The global perlite market size is expected to reach USD 2.58 Billion by 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The Perlite Market report covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Growing trend of green building is supporting the growth of perlite market. Increasing need for more human habitation with limited resources is driving the demand for green building solutions. Perlite is a natural fit for green building initiatives and certifications.
The report contains extensive analysis of the market in light of the ongoing COVID-19 impact. The pandemic has affected the economic landscape of the world dynamically. The report focuses on the recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations pertaining to the ongoing pandemic. The report also discusses the present and future impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The research report on the Perlite market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Perlite business sphere.
The global Perlite market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Perlite sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Some Key Highlights in Report
- In April 2020, Imerys S.A, which is a world leader in mineral specialties for industry, acquired the business of mining, processing, and marketing perlite conducted by Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corporation. The acquisition is expected to strengthen the product offering of the company in the horticulture and agriculture markets.
- Expanded perlite segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing demand for good quality expanded perlite in India, Malaysia, China, Thailand, and Indonesia due to the growth in the infrastructure sector is expected to drive the market growth in these countries.
- Horticulture agriculture segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Expanded perlite is increasingly utilized in horticulture to provide optimum moisture retention and aeration for enhanced plant growth, which is driving the demand for expanded perlite in horticulture agriculture sector.
Key players in the market include Imerys S.A., Keltech Energies Ltd, Dupré Minerals, Amol Minechem Ltd., SUPREME PERLITE COMPANY, IPM GROUP OF COMPANIES, Bergama Mining Perlite Inc., Genper Group, The Schundler Company and Aegean Perlites SA.
Emergen Research has segmented the global perlite market on the basis of form, application, and region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Crude Perlite
- Expanded Perlite
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Horticulture Agriculture
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch