The global Pharmacogenomics Market size is projected to reach of over US$ 36.7 bn by 2030 with a CAGR of around 10.29% from 2022 to 2030
Precedence Research recently published a market study on the global market for pharmacogenomics. The study provides detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities, and restraints, as well as detailed information about the market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period (2022 to 2030).
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are explained in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information can help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the pharmacogenomics market during the forecast period.
The study is relevant for stakeholders in the pharmacogenomics market, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and can help them in developing appropriate strategies to grow in the market. Stakeholders in the market, investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, as well as business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in the study.
It also offers actionable insights based on the future trends in the pharmacogenomics market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the market too can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions to gain momentum in the market.
- Abbott (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Allergan (Ireland)
- AbbVie Inc (US)
- GmBH (Germany)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ltd (India)
- Natco Pharma Limited (India)
- Lupin (India)
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries ltd (India)
- Merck & Co Inc (Germany)
- Eli Lilly and Company (US)
- Squiib Company (US)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Mylan N.V. (US)
- Ferndale Pharma Group Inc, (US)
- f. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland)
- Pfizer Inc (US)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Industries ltd (Japan)
- DNA Sequencing
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Mass Spectrometry
- Drug Discovery
- Pain management
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Infectious diseases
By End User
- Research institute
- Medical, academic institute
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
Some key points of this Market research report:
- Business Description- A detailed Overview of this Industry.
- Telescopic Outlook – This report offers product overview, share, supply chain analysis, demand and supply ratio and import/export details.
- Market Dynamics – Users are provided with a comprehensive analysis of market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
- Key Competitors –Market-leading players are studied with respect to their business profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue.
- Readability – Pharmacogenomics market report includes a graphical representation of data in the form of tables, graphs, and pie-charts that makes the report highly simple and easy to understand.
- Expert Analysis – Sales revenue, Future Strategies, Innovation and Technological trends, factors impacting development, SWOT.
Key Questions Answered
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for pharmacogenomics market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for pharmacogenomics during the assessment period?
- How will changing trends impact the global market?
- What effect will the COVID-19 pandemic have on the global Market
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in the pharmacogenomics market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the pharmacogenomics market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the pharmacogenomics market to upscale their position in this landscape?
In the study, a unique research methodology is utilized to conduct extensive research on the growth of the pharmacogenomics market, and reach conclusions on the future growth parameters of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts during the production of the pharmacogenomics market study are as follows – statistics from government organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, all of whom have contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Comprehensive information acquired from primary and secondary resources acts as a validation from companies in the market, and makes the projections on the growth prospects of the pharmacogenomics markets more accurate and reliable.
Precedence Research is a Canada/India based company and one of the leading providers of strategic market insights. We offer executive-level blueprints of markets and solutions beyond flagship surveys. Our repository covers consultation, syndicated market studies, and customized research reports. Through our services we aim at connecting an organization’s goal with lucrative prospects globally.
From gauging investment feasibility to uncovering hidden growth opportunities, our market studies cover in-depth analysis, which also is interspersed with relevant statistics. Recommendation are often enclosed within our reports with the sole intent of enabling organizations achieve mission-critical success.
Apt 1408 1785 Riverside Drive Ottawa, ON, K1G 3T7, Canada
Call: +1 9197 992 333