A programme called Citrix is used to remotely connect to customer networks and applications. One of the capabilities of Robotic Process Automation(RPA) software is Citrix automation.
- Think about a situation when you need to use your computer to reach a server.
- Currently, when you attempt to connect to the server, a picture of the server’s screen appears instead of the main server.
- Every time you tap on something, a picture or pixel is now transmitted to the server.
- Then it is precisely clicked there on the server.
- You can use UiPath in conjunction with Citrix technologies to automate processes of this nature.
- With the aid of recorders, UiPath hopes to offer this automation.
- It is a fact that Citrix XenApp is used to publish a large number of applications today.
What is the role of UiPath in This?
- Citrix automation was made feasible by UiPath, which went above and above by including a potent image analysis engine that is tailored to find pictures in under 100ms.
- The text is returned to the customer via a shared clipboard or on-screen OCR in addition to picture recognition (optical character recognition).
- More significantly, you may still use the embedded recorder to maximise productivity despite the inherent challenges of automating Citrix.
- Building a Citrix-based integration consumes the same amount of time as automating a standard desktop application.
What Makes it Different from Other Technologies?
- In corporate organisations like BPOs and customer support, Citrix is crucial.
- when, for security reasons, remote access to some programmes is required.
- Citrix provides the greatest virtualization support for streaming applications as images.
- On Citrix, UiPath may automate manual tasks without leaving any records on the server.
- Through OCR, it can perceive the user experience like a person even in virtualized settings and will identify controls and text.